Thread: notification improvment

Default notification improvment

we have a not so usable notification spot(for me its useless except extra gold offer)..i was thinking to customize it (from account section) so we can use it like sticky notes (it can stay at that place no need to move ) with large enough window to show information wanted... like...
    in account section ... a section dedicated to it where we can choose what to show.. like i will tick on show gold promotion offer (untick resourse bonus for remaining time or ended )
    another thing i was thinking is like notes.. we can write there.. like i want to say to dual to this or that or i want to do some npc (say 960000 crop's npc'd forimperion but without crop all crop converted in lumber clay and iron we can put those devided quanity there and do it quickly) or anythng else like party @ 1am or like that.. no need to check skype whatsapp or notes.. more usable notification....
    i guess i have said clear enough :3 if not please let me know ..

thankx
    INX11-Bakerstreet INX12-Shikamaru Nara INX13-BleachINX14-Recovery
    IN3-xxx
    IN20-Trickster IN2-XIII

yup i agree that is needed
    As you first see that resources are in control then go for reading the IGM that has been left by dual or sitters, notification bar will ofcourse will immediately draw attention
    Moreover a notification of u have been made sitter for player XXX , YYY will help too.....

True.. Also if we can add.up village found/or chifed there as we can see.in surrounding reports.. So if.someone settle in my 20x20 I get.notification abt that.. then it will be.huge help.. I guess for most purpose specially to avoid surprise oasis steal of my 150% cropper after demolishing hm.. Or even to neutralize surroundings more efficiently.. But I do agree it will take out extra work needed but then again notification are for even non gold player so I guess it Will only help players who are interested in knowing it.. As for me I have turned off most reports or info wherever I can.. But these I can look for..
    IN3-xxx
    IN20-Trickster IN2-XIII

Purple.......help in need dario's Avatar

Hi trickster,

I read the idea and let me reconfirm it. I hope the idea has two parts

1)Notification window :- This should have the provision for the players to choose what all information should be shown.

2)Sticky Note option :- Its like a normal stick note available in windows version, where players can write anything so that duals get this information. This feature is available as notebook function in the game.

The first idea is available in game as in infobox or the report section.
    The second idea is available in game as notebook function in the game.

So both the idea already exist in the game now in a different form. So i would like to see the response from the community regarding the ideas before pushing to the HQ. I am waiting for more responses.

Regards
    Dario

Sig Courtesy: Peter Pan

My idea was to get more option there

1) when our bonus is getting expired we get message there.. Right .. Then after it get expired there is bonus expired message. now.. as a not so golder or limited gold I know what bonus are running by normal resource view... For me its irritating.. To.cancle again and again.. In account option.. There.May.be option for all five bonus to show or hide option individually..cause there is option of repeat gold option in that panel which is.usefull for golders without worrying abt expired notification.. But as non golder it is.not useful.. I.am.playing com qualifiers and latest update is great one and.it just.improves game play.in the way we want...I.just want.it to.become.more customizable as.diffrrnt player.needs / desire.diffrent things.. As.I.said.. As.gold acnt notification doesn't appear for bonus..and.as.non.gold.acnt it is.irritating.as.all.5 bonus expired.message.needs cancle click to.get disappeared..
    Now abt.note.. Yes.it.is there I just want it to.be at places I want of visible directly.. Not.Big.. May be 6-8 lines customizable like notification bar.. And why.I want.it.. Say after 20 villa that daily rewards goes upward and villa comes down which gives Left side enough.space to.be.used.. As I wanted.next dual to do certain things or the.main I wanted to write is.npc there.. Say I.have 400k warehouse and 800k granary. in capital.. Or dedicated npc villla.. I want to run imperian but dnt want crops as I will get them.every second..so.I just.convert those 800k crop.in.wood clay iron..I.can remember it.or.note it down but it will need more work like atm.I.am.using cell I can't remember exact resources to npc but with sticky note it would be easier...
    Willl add more later atm a bit sick..
    IN3-xxx
    IN20-Trickster IN2-XIII

Regarding the notebook function:
    Generally what happens, the dual logs in and if at all there is an overflow he checks that controls it. But the previous dual might have saved that resource for something else and was off for the moment so now the resources have been used...
    If I am correct what trickster is suggesting is that a message of some kind like we get from the game itself when artefacts and plans are released in order to go the game u have to press continue...

So the scenario will be somewhat like this:
    I am going off as I am waiting for resources and leave message as: the Capital resources are for so many troops,
    Tiles etc please do not touch them or use them accordingly.. and logs out
    Now when the next dual or me myself logs in He/I have to read the message first as it's a pop up press continue or close it to access the game so the attention is paid to the message....

So the resources are handled efficiently now ...

well i know i am not good enough in communication :3 well lets see if this time i can make my points clear...
    so here is it..
    about notification

Info box
    ‎♥♥2‬‬‎Total messages: 2<br />New messages: 2

del Clay production bonus has expired.

del Iron production bonus ends in 23:41:08

in info box i have one expired and one ends in info.. as a non gold account i know abt it so i dnt need it there.. ( a option to choose them can work and thats what i desire cause other may prefer these info )
    other is alliance info box which have option

Alliance settings
    Receive notifications about invitations to an alliance
    Show alliance news:
    Alliance members founded new village
    New alliance member joined
    Player has been invited
    Player has left alliance
    Player was kicked from alliance

in these i can tick what i want ...what doesnt...
    i want same like these in info box for

surrounding village found/chifed/zerod etc

now about sticky notes.... i want sticky notes apart from notes in message section.. apart cause it will hold limited lines...

like i have 880k crop capacity and it is full i want to do npc for spears in wood clay and iron resourse which takes 145/70/85 300 resourse....now i want to distribute it so i get 2933 spear run resourse... so i can note its no. and resourse which are 2933x145 2933x70 2933x85
    425285 205210 249305
    so i can write then in sticky notes as spears 425285/205210/249305(2933)

now when i am doing npc i know exact quanity cause it will be over layout or below info box..( can add this sticky notes once player get more than 20 villa cause we get more space...but i prefer it for all as included in either gold club for all or for plus bonus)
    few lines will do great .. as we can also write like sending troops time this to that so other dual goes on stand by and dnt change villa.. or any info just on screen .. mostly i will get benefit from mobile actually..or players who play by mobile..

well i know it will just make dev's work harder but there latest player friendly update made me to put more ideas which is useful for me .. or other can take benefit too..sooner or later it might come in handy for other player if they use it once..

i hope it is little more clear :3
    IN3-xxx
    IN20-Trickster IN2-XIII

Naik

For a game to be more user friendly, and avoid third party tools for communication like skype.. this idea is a bang on!!!

i just felt its need on qualifier's where we are few dual and some sitters and most of time we force it other or irritate by changing vila.. now writing a message to self can work or cant too.. but if we have notes which we can place anywhere or say far left or right side ( i want sticky notes so we can place it anywhere) then anyone can see whats written there.. if it says wait for 5 minutes 13:05:00 to 13:10:00 then other guy will atleast see it while changing villa thus avoiding irritation.. so sticky needs will be very helpful.. size should be customizeable...even the shape if possible...or shape can cost gold too..but one should be free...
    IN3-xxx
    IN20-Trickster IN2-XIII