The new bug that does not allow you to automatically use BB codes in game is very annoying. Especially for those people that have to MMs everyday. I am one of those people, but luckily I remember almost all the codes so I thought it would be good to share that with everyone else here.
So here they are:
- Bold : Use [ b ] Text here [ /b ]
- Italics : Use [ i ] Text here [ /i ]
- Underline : Use [ u ] Text here [ /u ]
- Alliance : Use [alliance]Alliance Name[/alliance]
- Player : Use [player]Player Name[/player]
- Village Link : [x|y] X-coords|Y-coords [x|y]
- Reports : [report]Report Number[/report]
- Wood : [w]
- Clay : [c]
- Iron : [i]
- Wheat : [g]
- The Alliance Name can be the Alliance "Tag" or AID.
Eg: http://tsX.travian.in/allianz.php?aid=187 --> Here 187 is the AID of the alliance
- Same goes for Player. You can use the player name or their UID.
- For Village links you can use : 1|2 or 1,2 or 1.2 or 1/2 or 1a2 or 1-2 (Where 1 and 2 are the X and Y co-ordinates)
- Report number is the number that you find at the end of a report.
- I have added spaces in some places so that those codes are visible to everyone. In the actual codes, there are NO white spaces.
I hope this tiny "guide" helps. There are some more codes that are not normally visible or used by anyone. If someone wants, I can add them later on.
P.S: I have taken some help from a Guide from the .US Forum. So Credit to the creator of that post.